- Master of Psychology: Theory and Research (KU Leuven) 2014-2016
- Master of Business Management (Dalian Maritime University, China) 2010-2013
- Master of English Lierature and Translation (Dalian Maritime University, China) 2009-2011
- Bachelor of English Studies (Dalian Maritime University, China) 2005-2009
- PhD researcher (FWO scholarship), Vrije Universiteit Brussel (Belgium). Work and Organizational Psychology (WOPs). "The over-fulfilment in Psychological Contract ", under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Tim Vantillborgh. 2016- present:
- Internship at KU Leuven, Department of Experimental Psychology. Research topic: Implicit gender information in Dutch words 2015-2016
- Supply Chain Planner, Zoetis, Belgium 2013-2014
- Project Management Officer, DHL Global Forwarding, China 2011-2012
The over-fulfilment in Psychological Contract
Yang, Y. (2016). Assessment of parental bonding in single- versus two-parent mouse pups. KU Leuven. (Supervisor: Prof. Dr. Rudi D'Hooge, Co-supervisor: Prof. Dr. Guy Bosmans)
Yang, Y. (2013). Price manipulation in the Chinese stock exchange. Dalian Maritime University, China. (Supervisor: Prof. Dr. Encai Guo).
Yang, Y. (2011). A corpus-based translation study of military equipment. Dalian Maritime University, China. (Supervisor: Prof. Dr. Tingde Xia).